Monday, April 21, 2008

Goodbye Titania, Hello Haruko!


So Titania is gone after only being on craigslist for one evening. The guy came today, paid for her, and took away the title and key (he picks her up tomorrow). Afterwards the Little Kitty and I went and went (originally) for pizza, but ended up at Chipotle because it smelled better to her. What is it with pregnant women and their sense of smell? She's like a superhero or something, ha.


So once we got back I decided I must have the camera I've dreamed of having. My big reason for it? It'll take great pictures of the baby. My other reason for it? I'm a graphic designer and I want a wicked camera. So there.

I went to Best Buy originally, and fawned over the different cameras before making my decision. When I made up my mind, it turned out they didn't have it in stock. So I went to Sears and lo and behold, they had it. Seeing as I was at the mall at this point, I picked up some preggie pops for the wife.

Preggie pops are good things. They make her feel not as sick (this is very important for everyone involved).

Anyways, back to the camera. I am now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel XTI 10 megapixel digital SLR camera.

It takes wicked awesome pictures, and her name is Haruko.

So farewell Titania, hello Haruko, and let the games begin!

2 comments:

Megan said...

ohhhh I want to know more about your camera! We are looking into getting a "fancy" camera but were leaning towards the Nikon D40. What sold you on the Canon. Details please!!!

Drew said...

Awesome! That's a great camera. My dad has it. I recently bought an HD camcorder instead of a nice camera; but I often wish I had gotten the SLR first!