Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sleep Experiment - Day 3

2:15 AM: This morning it's pretty hard to stay going. It's still not quite as bad as I was expecting, but boy am I tired. Hopefully I'll keep waking up more and more as the day goes by. There's a good chance that this is going to be the worst day I think. Guess I'll have to wait a few hours and see how I am then.

7:19 AM: So the zombie status only afflicted me for around an hour after I woke up this morning. For all I had read I really had expected things to be much harder than they have been. I get yawny sometimes, and am tired by the time I go to bed at night, but I've also been falling asleep faster than ever once I actually lay down to sleep. It looks like the experiment is a success so far, and if it keeps up for the next couple of days I should be in the clear, hoorah!

No comments: