Wednesday, May 21, 2008

All Quiet on the Western Front (or - the new normal)

It seems it's been a while since my last post, so here we go again!

Things have been amazingly normal around here lately. By normal, I mean normal for a pregnancy as far as I know (which uncoincidentally isn't much).

The new normal involves lots of sleep for the Little Kitty, including a 9:00 bedtime, with me going to sleep between 10:30 and 11:30, depending on how long I'm writing or playing games or what have you. It also involves lots of soup for the wife and cravings for water, of all things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining in the least, I just think its funny how easy new things become normal things. The all-day-full-body-corruption (or as some know it as: morning sickness) has begun to ebb and flow more rather than just flow at a constant rate. In fact last week was so good I was surprised when it came back this week. But, that's life, yes?

Me (and her) are ready for the little monster to start showing. It actually doesn't look like a miniature shark anymore, and instead is taking on much more human characteristics. Seems that the Island of Doctor Moreau part of it is over, and it should start growing pretty rapidly beginning in a few weeks.

So that's all that's going on at the moment. I'm sure more things will begin happening, and when they do, I'll be right there anxious and excited that they're occuring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite=good
:-)
an uncomplicated pregnancy is such a blessing!
congratulations!!