Monday, September 22, 2008

Progression

The following is a series of pictures of my beautiful wife as the baby has grown and developed (yey!):






It's really been a pretty cool journey so far. The baby has gotten big enough to where I can feel it on a regular basis, and (for the most part), the Little Kitty hasn't really felt sick. She's getting to the feeling uncomfortable stage (especially sleeping), but that's to be expected. I really want the baby to get here so that I can meet him for myself. Can't believe I have to wait all the way till December (though it will be here before I know it, I'm sure).

Pretty neat trip, this pregancy thing.

2 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Well, speaking from a woman's point of view, it's a "trip" with so many bathroom stops you know every public restroom within a 30 mile radius...

Glad things are progressing well. I hope she isn't feeling nauseous too much. I didn't have particularly "comfortable" pregnancies so I'm always happy to hear when someone else is.

Be sure and let me know when the B.O. shower is - if I'm able to, I'm wanting to come. I'm having a couple of bridal showers this fall at my home so there may be conflicting dates. But I hope not.

We drove up and saw your folks last week - Jen, I and the boys. That is going to be one hum-dinger of a homestead site when they get that house built! What a fun thing for kids growing up to ramble around and play in ond day!

It was SO GOOD to see your mother.

Barking Donkey said...

What a cute li'l "mommy". See you all this weekend!